Sunday, January 11, 2009
Hi everyone!
I have a new found love of cooking and as my mother puts it "all things domestic". In addition, my husband and I love nothing more than a night in trying new recipes and spending quality time together in the midst of our very busy lives - hence the title "A Date in the Kitchen". I have decided to start this blog to record for myself and share with family and friends my attempts at cooking and "all things domestic". I don't promise frequent updates, but hope you enjoy reading and maybe attempt a recipe or two!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so proud of my newly domestic daughter!! Tony - I beat you to the blog!! Love ym
ReplyDeleteI'm proud too!!! Now, where are the recipes...I'm hungry!! ;)
ReplyDeleteMegan - all of your dishes looked scrumptuous! When the time comes, you and Tony should look into moving closer to Reading so you can cook for us and I can fold everyone's laundry! Can't wait to try some of your recipes - I am thinking the white chicken chili would be a good place to start! Talk to you soon! - Love, Stephanie B
ReplyDeleteHi Megan,
ReplyDeleteYour Mom sent me your link. I had fun looking through your recipes while I was eating lunch at work. I want to go back to them when I have more time and try some. I agree with you cooking is fun and very satisfying (for many reasons I guess!!)
Mary L'Hotta